A perfect springtime martini. Just in time for Mothers’ Day!
Rosemary ginger simple syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and sliced
Heat the water and sugar until boiling and all the sugar has dissolved. Add the rosemary and ginger, cook for 3 minutes. Take off the heat. Allow this to sit overnight or for about 10 hours. Strain the rosemary and ginger. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Chill martini glasses in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- 1 ½ cups blood orange juice or blood orange Italian soda
- 1 cup chilled vodka
- ¼ cup chilled cointreau
- ¼ cup Domaine de Canton (ginger liqueur)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup rosemary ginger simple syrup
- ice cubes
- orange slices & rosemary sprigs for garnish
Mix all ingredients in a pitcher with ice. Stir until well combined. Stain ice and pour into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with orange slices and rosemary sprigs.